Sunday, November 05, 2006

Our First Movie Night

We bought a sofa bed recently and decided that we will have a movie night once a week. This allows me to watch a movie with Grace & Samuel together, with all of us lying comfortably watching the movie in a big plasma screen. Last night we had our 1st movie night. Not without some disagreement initially, we decided to watch the movie Narnia. Not surprisingly both of them were more excited with the movie than I was - insisted that i must watch the last part of the movie and i must not allow to hold or press my treo. With Samuel's regular comments here and there, I can tell they must have watched the movie many times before. Not too bad for me as it was my first seeing of the movie. I look forward to next week already - i hope i will have a chance to choose the movie title.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The lucky club lucky club lucky club
The lucky club lucky club lucky luckyclub.live club lucky club lucky club lucky club lucky club lucky club lucky club lucky club lucky club lucky club lucky  Rating: 5 · ‎9 votes · ‎Free · ‎Android · ‎Game

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home